1. This competition is promoted by American Golf (Trading) Limited for anyone who successfully complete the specified competition entry form. The competition, entries, and results are managed by American Golf (Trading) Limited. Please read the terms and conditions below which apply to this competition. By entering this competition, and providing your personal details (i.e. email address), you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Any enquiries about the competition or associated terms and conditions should directed to American Golf (Trading) Limited.
2. This competition draw is open to anyone living in the UK aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry (successfully completing the specified competition entry form).
3. To enter the competition, you must successfully complete all fields on the competition entry form. By providing your email address on the form, you will consent to be contacted should you be the winner. There is an email marketing consent box on the competition form, for you to tick should you wish to receive regular email updates and news from American Golf.
4. The competition will be open between 09.00am 1st August 2022 to 11.59pm on 31st August 2022 (closing date).
5. You may not enter and will not be entered into this competition if you are: (a) an employee, agent or supplier of American Golf or of its group companies; or (b) in any way professionally connected with this Promotion or its sponsorship or administration.
6. There is a limit to one entry per individual. You will only be able to enter the competition once. Joint entries made on behalf of another person to this competition are not allowed. If you complete the competition multiple times, your entries will be removed, and you will be disqualified.
7. There will be one winner who received the best yardage gained using the Wilson D9 7 iron in comparison to their existing 7 iron.
8. The winner will receive a set of custom fit D9 irons (7 iron set – 5 iron to DW or 4 iron to PW).
9. The prize cannot be sold or exchanged.
10. American Golf will contact, using its reasonable efforts, the winner via the email address provided on the competition form, on or after 31st August 2022. It is an entrant’s responsibility to ensure this email address is correct. American Golf will request any further information it deems necessary and will provide details on how the winner can claim the prize.
11. If, after sufficient attempts, the winner cannot be contacted by 11.59 on 8th September 2022, the second place entrant will be contacted.
13. Competition entries that contain any offensive or inappropriate content including (but not limited to): (a) obscene, indecent or pornographic content; (b) content liable to incite racial hatred or acts of terrorism; (c) violent content; (d) excessive profanity; (e) content that is harmful to minors in any way; or (f) content that is otherwise harmful, unlawful or illegal, will be deleted and the individual’s entry disqualified at American Golf’s sole discretion.
14. American Golf will not accept entries into this competition that are: a) automatically generated by computer; b) completed by third parties or in bulk; c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; or d) incomplete. American Golf may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter this competition.
15. American Golf’s decision is final in relation to this competition and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
16. American Golf is not responsible for entries into this competition that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software or failure of any kind.
17. Entrants agree that, to the extent permitted by law, American Golf and its employees, will not be responsible for any liability for any losses or damages of any kind resulting from the use of a Prize or participation in this competition. Nothing in these terms shall be construed to limit or exclude any liability of American Golf for fraudulent misrepresentation, fraud, death or personal injury caused by American Golf’s negligence or any other liability to the extent the same may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law.
18. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, American Golf may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude an individual from participating in this competition. American Golf reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this competition where it becomes necessary to do so due to unforeseen circumstances.
19. American Golf may, at its sole discretion, cancel or amend these terms and conditions if it has reasonable grounds for doing so. American Golf will notify you of any such changes to these terms and conditions by email.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law. You and American Golf agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
21. The promoter of this competition is American Golf (Trading) Limited, 1st Floor Westbrook House, Westbrook, Warrington, Cheshire, England WA5 8UH (Promoter)